ScripPlus For Indiana
Online orders qualify for
FREE standard shipping.
Faxing your order?
Complete the order form and fax to 1-866-869-3971
Rx Pad Order Form
For laser paper or thermal rolls, please call 1-866-429-1246 for pricing and to place an order.
Standard Register is authorized by the Indiana Board of Pharmacy to provide Controlled Substance Prescription Security pads for use by practitioners and patients in the State of Indiana.
By ordering ScripPlus®, you're assured of receiving prescription forms that fully meet CMS guidelines and the security features required by Indiana's Rule 34 (856 IAC 1-34). We'll see that your Rx pads meet state specifications for size, content and format, including:
- Void pattern on face of document when photocopied
- Indiana Security Prescription watermark on the backside
- Disappearing Rx symbol on front, upper right corner
- Six quantity check off boxes
- Proper logo use
- One prescription per blank statement
- Refill options
- Accommodate name and license number
Relevant State Regulations
- IC 16-42-22-8
- IC 16-42-22-10
- IC 16-35-48-3-9
- 856 IAC 2-6-4
- IC 16-42-19-7
- IC 16-42-22-6
- 856 IAC 1-34-2
- 856 IAC 1-34-3
- 856 IAC 1-34-5
Helpful Contact Information
Board of Pharmacy402 W. Washington Street
Indianapolis, IN 46204-2739
Board of Medical Examiners402 W. Washington Street
Indianapolis, IN 46204
* The state information provided on this Web site is for sample purposes only. You should consult your state's regulatory agencies for the most accurate and up-to-date information.