ScripPlus For California
For prescription pads, complete the form below and fax it to 1-866-869-3971.
For laser paper or thermal rolls, please call 1-866-429-1246 for pricing and to place an order.
California prescribers writing controlled substance prescriptions must order the new tamper-resistant forms from security prescription printer companies that have been pre-approved by the Board of Pharmacy and the Department of Justice.
Standard Register is an approved security prescription printer in California and the only supplier that meets state requirements for thermal paper prescriptions used for Schedules II-V drugs. You can be confident your prescription forms and paper will address all California requirements for tamper-resistance.
- Batch and sequential numbering
- Void Pantograph
- Reverse Rx
- Thermochromic Ink
- Microprint Signature Line
As the nation's leading authority on prescription security, you are also assured of fully meeting CMS guidelines for tamper-resistance.
Relevant State Regulations
- Ann.Cal.Bus. & Prof.Code § 4052.5
- Ann.Cal.Bus. & Prof.Code § 4073
- Ann.Cal.Health & Safety Code § 11164
- Ann.Cal.Health & Safety Code § 11162.1
- Ann.Cal.Health & Safety Code § 11161.5
- Ann.Cal.Bus. & Prof.Code § 4040
Helpful Contact Information
California Department of JusticeBureau of Narcotic Enforcement
Triplicate Prescription Program
Sacramento, CA 95820
Board of Pharmacy1625 North Market Boulevard
Sacramento, CA 95834
Board of Medical Examiners1426 Howe Avenue
Sacramento, CA 95825-3236
* The state information provided on this Web site is for sample purposes only. You should consult your state's regulatory agencies for the most accurate and up-to-date information.