Federal and state governments have recognized the role tamper-resistant prescriptions can play in preventing prescription fraud. Beginning April 1, 2008, pharmacists can only fill prescriptions written for your Medicaid outpatients if they meet the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) guidelines.
Standard Register's ScripPlus® is the most secure prescription pad solution on the market, offering a proven approach to protecting physician practices by deterring fraud and meeting all current state requirements and federal guidelines for April 1 and October 1, 2008.
With ScripPlus, you get:
- Eight distinct security features on each prescription
- Easy, secure ordering
- Secure order processing and shipping
- Tightly controlled facilities that follow SAS 70-II standards
- Toll-free product support
- Quality assured
- The expertise of the world leader in secure paper technology
- Free shipping for Rx pad orders placed online
Order ScripPlus pads, or laser or thermal stock today to ensure your practice is protected and ready for more stringent guidelines.